The reception, accommodation, and stay of guests at the Hotel shall be subject to the Rules for the Provision of Hotel Services in the Russian Federation, enacted by Resolution No. 490 of the Government of the Russian Federation, dated 25.04.1997.
- A Room Reservation shall be deemed to be confirmed after the Guest has been given a Unique Reservation Number.
- Unless the Guest’s Reservation is secured by his company or via credit card, his Reservation shall be valid until 9:00 PM on the day of his planned check-in. If the Guest fails to check-in as planned before 9:00 PM (21:00), his Reservation shall be cancelled and he shall be accommodated on a first come, first served basis.
- In order to claim a reserved accommodation, the Guest shall provide any one of the following documents at the Hotel's Front Desk: Passport (either a Russian Internal Passport or an International Passport), Military Identification Card, or any other legally valid document as may be deemed appropriate for confirmation of the Guest’s identity whenever necessary.
- The Guest shall fill out a Registration Card and give it to the Front Desk administrator together with the aforementioned identification document, in order to have his accommodation registered. When applying for an unreserved accommodation, the Guest shall choose one of the available room categories, and shall pay for his accommodation. Then he shall be provided with a Guest Card and the keys to the room.
- The accommodation of companion animals at the Hotel is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in all of the Hotel’s rooms.
Early check-ins shall be charged as follows:
- 6 hours or less prior to the scheduled check-in time: charged at one-half the daily room rate;
- From 6 to 24 hours prior to the scheduled check-in time: charged at the full daily room rate.